Northeast Machine is hiring! Looking for: hard working, dependable people eager to learn.
Call 716 692-1500 ext 222
had small beginnings. The company was first located in the founder's garage on Witmer Road in North Tonawanda. The year was 1972 and we were known as "The Valve Shop"; Bob Dee did lots of valve jobs while teaching auto shop. It was a family business and deliveries were often made by Suzanne Dee with their daughter, Nicole, in the backseat. Don Dee learned the business from the ground up at his father's side. With hard work and dedication, business grew and expanded. We soon outgrew the garage. We moved to our present location at 71 Two Mile Creek Road in Tonawanda, New York in October 1973. We have grown and expanded from 2,000 to over 16,000 square feet. In 1979 the company name was changed to NORTHEAST MACHINE & MOTOR SUPPLY, INC. We continue to grow into the future as Bob's son, Don, is now the President and his grandson works along side us. Over the years we have been fortunate to add some highly skilled valuable employees to the Northeast Machine family but have always kept quality as a top priority as we strive to evolve with our customers' needs and continue Bob's dream.